5801 Sundale Ave - Bakersfield, CA 93309

How to report child abuse – for Parents & Guardians

The following information will assist parents and guardians in determining whether or not child abuse has occoured and, if so, how to file a complaint of child abuse with local law enforcement. This information has been taken from the California Child Abuse and Neglect Reporting act in the California Penal Code, and from sections of the California Education Code.


Share this Post